Clash of Clans have been lacking in meaningful updates but the most recent release earlier this month shows they are working hard to keep you clashers around. This most recent update involves plenty of new troop levels and building levels like you’ve never seen. This mainly impacts TH9 and UP.
Here is the full breakdown of all the changes!
- Introducing the Bomb Tower at Town Hall 8!
- New troop levels: Dragon, Baby Dragon, Wizard
- New defense Levels: X-Bow, Mortar, Hidden Tesla
- 25 more wall pieces to Town Hall 11
- Lots of upgrade costs and times reduced
- Rebalancing, including Witch and Skeleton Spell buffs
- Clan Wars loot and Clan XP rules revisited
- Continued balancing changes to Clan Wars matchmaking
We’ll put up an additional article on more of the updates soon. This is so exciting! In the meantime, check out Galadon’s gameplay and discussion of the numerous changes!
WATCH: October 2016 Update Changes Coming Soon!