Hello guys, Today I want to look at slightly different topic. I’m sure you have heard about new game from Supercell and it’s Clash Royale. We will take a closer look at this game and comparing with Clash of Clans. So read more below
The game Clash Royale is a brand new spin-off of Clash that combines two extremely popular mobile game genres. Card collecting titles like Hearthstone or Card Wars, with the popular real-time multiplayer games like League of Legends. Think of it like a turn-based Clash of clans using the troops and spells many already know and love.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Watch the official video of Clash Royale